Sunday, June 9, 2013

May in June

One day I will post on time. But here is another late post.

This month has been busy with wedding planning galore! I have:
-Bought a dress (go here to see some pictures)
-Finally found a tailor that wont charge an arm and a leg.
-Took our engagement pictures (a quick peak)


-Made, ordered, and received our announcements
-Written addresses until my hand wanted to fall off... and still have more to go.
-and so much more! ( I wont bore you guys by talking about every detail.)

On the fun side of things we have done a bunch of stuff too!
-Went to a Josh Abbott band concert. (way fun)

-didn't wash away in the flooding but we got a little dirty :)

-Went to the Texas Ski Ranch and went wake boarding (that's me in the picture)
-Went to the Natural Bridge Caverns with Caroline: a friend from Hawaii here for an internship
-Partied at Six Flags Fiesta Texas
-and I cant think of more but I'm sure we did other cool things too.

Well life was eventful but I cant wait to blog about next this month. look forward to lots of pictures because we just got a new DSLR camera and we cant wait to find excuses to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment