Sunday, March 25, 2012

since we could all use a good laugh

So whiling having a long not so good day I thought to reminisce and laugh at my stupid antics. So I hope you enjoy as well.

Background info: one week we decided to do a bunch of "fun" things with exercise balls... well it was really fun alright. we decided to think of all the things we could do. well here are some of the things that we did:
wrapped someone up as a burrito and squished her between some balls and also just resorted to pushing her around too. (PS I did Becky's hair in this picture too.)
Then we also decided to stack people and balls... the results lots of falling and laughing, and cool pictures like this and a lot of fun movies that would take ages to load.
and we also decided to roll on the balls in the house.


The Pièce de résistance although it was not me it was still really funny to watch. also sorry it is a bit dark outside.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely need to write this in the books! Great idea for a No No Tuesday and just having fun in general!

    P.S. Becky's hair look awesome!

    ReplyDelete