Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Got a Job... well another one at least

As if im not doing enough already, I am now officially a nanny for a little 4 yr old who has ADHD. I get to go play with him and occasionally his siblings (5mo. and 12yrs) every saturday starting in March with a couple visits in Feburary as well. Im am so excited to work with this family and enjoy playing with one very energetic and cute little boy. Im sure I will be posting a lot of cool things we do, but if you have any suggestions feel free to leave a comment with your ideas.

AND anyone who is coming to Hawaii, specifically the island of Oahu, if you know me personally call me up and I can babysit for you. OR you can check out the website for Nannies Hawaii by clicking here and get a hold of Kim so she can help you out and find you a nanny! She is great and will help take care of you and all your child care needs.

I had to give my shout-out because I am so grateful for Kim and all that she does and what this job gives me: Reall mommy practice and I get paid for it! Double Win.

1 comment:

  1. Do you know the best investment program in the world is? CALL ME & I WILL TELL YOU! :-)
    love ya!!!!!! GLAD YOU ARE BLESSED WITH WORK!

    ReplyDelete